PECL offers a portfolio of consulting and contract engineering services in support of plant design, operation, maintenance and de-commissioning.
Our philosophy for all our consultancy activities follows the principle of a solution which is:
Safe, Reliable & Maintainable
Our approach to project and support services is uniquely focused on delivery with inherent regulatory compliance, offering significant cost savings over the life of the asset.
A team with extensive project, technology and end user experience that understands what the client needs to be delivered.
Areas of expertise:
- Strong knowledge in designing, delivering, validating and auditing Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) conforming to the requirements of IEC 61508 and 61511.
- High value project work within power generation, oil & gas, petrochemical, nuclear and turbine industries for onshore applications.
- Practical experience of power station maintenance
- Deep working knowledge and understanding in the areas of control and automation, PLCs, DCS, SCADA, industrial communications, engineering standards, regulation and legislation, project proposals and project management.
- Provide technical advice and guidance to projects to ensure that all work is to the requirements of the programme, cost control and technical / quality compliance
- Prepare and revise technical specifications, procedures and other technical documentation.
- Provide work, supervision and technical guidance to engineering staff.
- Experience in the design and specification of CE&I equipment
- Experience in with CE&I ageing and obsolescence management as per the requirements of BS EN 62402
- Provide technical support during the design to the engineering team.
- Extensive commissioning and maintenance experience
"Clear and logical thinker who sees simplification where others see complication."
ex HSE Specialist Inspector – Control/ Electrical Engineering
"Just thought I’d send you a quick note to say a big thanks to the team for their support during our recent outage.
From my perspective I was especially impressed by the application and professionalism of the lads.
Special recognition must also to go to Patrick for his planning and co-ordination in the lead up to the outage and his leadership during it."
Site Lead EC&I Engineer, Top tier COMAH site
"The work you have done on developing, planning, and executing the trip testing, plus the other peripheral E and I tasks on this outage has been first rate, and without doubt a major contributor to the success of the outage.
You can all come back again. In all seriousness though, I really do mean it when I say thanks, the quality of work and your commitment has been outstanding."